What is AI image generation?
AI image generation can create new images from scratch. It uses artificial intelligence, typically in the form of machine learning models to create brand new images, not previously captured by a camera or drawn by a human.
Applications of AI image generation:
- Art Creation
- Game Development: Generated images can be used to create textures, environments, characters & more.
- Fashion and design: Generate images of designs and support the prototyping process.
- Education: Generate diagrams & illustrations.
- Healthcare: Generate medical imagery to use for training or research.
- Data Augmentation: Can be used to augment existing datasets, especially useful when training data is limited.
- & more!
Like other fields of AI, image generation is evolving. Techniques are becoming more advanced, enabling higher quality and more realistic images.
Learn more about this topic by signing up for the free workshop! - NextGen: Future Skills AI Experience
In collaboration with digitalswitzerland and Pro Juventute, we offer a free workshop for students ages 13-16 throughout Switzerland. Teachers can sign up their class, and individual students can sign up for the online workshop.
for school classes
- onsite, in a classroom
- 90 minutes (2 lessons)
- Equipment needed: computer with internet access (per student), beamer for tutor
- online, via browser
- 90 minutes
- Equipment needed: computer with internet access, microphone and speaker
Links to sign up: